Monday, April 6, 2009

Blogging anyway.......

Every time I sign into my gtalk I find a new person having a custom msg as a link towards his/her blog. So at this outset I got a feeling to say thanks to my friends like Akshay Rajgopalan, Ankit Chugh, Rahul Raj, Rohit Shukla, Amaresh Pradhan and Ashim Dutta who unintentionally inspired or created this bug of blogging in me. I could not also resist myself from thinking that I too might have inspired someone. This thought makes me feels good so apologies for not being modest.


For some of my friends listed above blogging is a passionate expression of his thoughts, ideas and creativity. Others write to entertain and stimulate others individuals mind through the process of writing.


But for somewhat a shy person like me it is an outlet to share my thoughts and become a member of the wide spreading community who share the same passion. For everything I write is a moment in time. Every post I make…..is a frozen moment in all the dimensions of life. Past is past and one should move on with it. But the posts about past are like milestones; an indicative of how far have you moved ahead of your last post, for generating the feeling of nostalgia, happiness and reliving that moment whenever you go through that post again. I have relived GOA several times just by reading my 1st post again and again and every time I have that same feeling of revisiting that heaven with my best pals.


I write movie reviews to help people decide which movie to watch because I have already invested 3hrs and 200 bucks and don’t want others to invest the same or more towards experimentation which had already been conducted. Instead directly use the outcome as a data sheet for investment.


These are just my simple thoughts for blogging anyway…..Initially I used to think how people find so many topics to write about, but now as I have started writing, I have developed a liking for it….and incidentally somehow or the other I find something to write about and will continue posting till I have that liking.


Thanks to all my friends for developing that bug in me :-)

11 comments:

  1. "But the posts about past are like milestones; an indicative of how far have you moved ahead of your last post, for generating the feeling of nostalgia, happiness and reliving that moment whenever you go through that post again."
    Best line of the blog. Well written dude and your english is very simple and soothing..it gets into the brain without using it....u make things simple...thats your style..go on.. I want that bug to grow further into a beautiful butterfly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are inspiring..and this one isn't an exeption..Keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no comment of myself, but i want to one ting, amarsh's comment is the best comment i have ever read in my life.

    "it gets into the brain without using it"
    "a beautiful butterfly"

    Great comment Amaresh.
    Just to add fun: Agar Babu ladki hota to tu ab tak virginity ke kalank se mukti pa gaya hota !

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Every time I sign into my gtalk I find a new person having a custom msg as a link towards his/her blog. "

    "I could not also resist myself from thinking that I too might have inspired someone."

    For me its the same person...thats u nitin...dont know how u got inspired of writing blogs...but yes...it indeed makes one think of recalling the memories of one's past and pen it down. In someway its also kind of inspiring me to start one.

    One always tries to live again the good old days and what could be better than a blog...your this post indeed have inspired me to do so....would love to see a post on memories which we have shared...

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very genuine blog i would say.....after seeing those 'links' sprawling all round on gtalk i myself have had this feeling for long but couldn't really pen it down; but now i guess i don't need to either.... its beyond doubt a mighty gud read....keep it up dude....m sure it would not be long before someone jots down his experiences quoting u as his/her inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ thnx for such comments.....these comments inspires me further to write something gud

    ReplyDelete
  7. dil se......other posts were kind of views on what u observed experienced and came across in the outside world...this is something straight out of your heart about yourself...good one ...keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Rahul Raj
    Shortest and most inspiring one

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ nitin....

    Thanx to me....i guess... hehe

    ReplyDelete